Thursday, December 1, 2016

The First Snow

Finally, Last Saturday, the first snow fall down at Korea. I just arrived at Gangnam Station for meet my friends, when suddenly the beautiful little white things like cotton pour down to the earth and i said a wish. :)


Started my day with eating at a sushi restaurant. And because I'm very excited see my friends with pile of food in the front of me, I'm perfectly forgetting to take pictures. Forgive me! Ha-ha.



We actually want to go out and do some shopping or just take a look but because the snow keep falling down pretty a lot plus the weather was so cold that day, we decided to stop by an cafe called Gabiter / 가비터. THE interior is very classic with a lot frame of pictures, unique stuff and makes the nuisance feel elegant. And I ordered cup of coffee while enjoy the time with friends.

How to get there :
Seoul Subway Station Line 2 to Gangnam Station / 강남역 get out to exit 11.

We talk a lot about life and the lesson we get to make us keep growing as strong person. What I want to say here is Don't ever thinking about you can't handle your problem, no matter hard is that, everything is going to pass and heal by time, and just make yourself sure if you can pass through everything well, so no matter hard your life now, please don't ever giving up with your life, because the good things, the best one going to come surely.


And I paired the H&M zipper turtleneck sweater with black jeans and the over knee boots. And to keep me warm I use the black padding jacket by Guess.

So winter is definitely coming. Don't forget to keep yourself warm. Bring lip gloss and hand cream on your pocket. Keep warm friends!


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment