Saturday, December 10, 2016

The meaning of "FEARLESS"

I usually write all my blog story on my phone. Always on my phone. Until today, when I am trying to write this story. I just stare to my blank note application, can't find the right words for this story. The line cursor keeps blinking and I hope that can hypnotize me then help me find a word. And I found a word. FEARLESS.


If you see myself pictures here, I show off to you my certificate, a proved, I finally successfully did Bungee Jump!


In a short story, Cheongpung Land is a theme park created in 2002 near Cheongpunghoban Lake (Chungjuho Lake) in Cheongpung-myeon, Jecheon-si, Chungcheongbuk-do. The theme park houses three major extreme amusement facilities: a 62-meter Bungee Jump, Korea’s first-ever Ejection Seat, and ‘Big Swing,’ an experience in zero gravity. The facility also boasts the grand sight of water fountains shooting up to 162m into the air as well as a wide-open view of the surrounding landscape.

You find the complete information on this website http://bigbungee.com/v2/mobile/index.php

This is my first time did bungee jump. I don't have any fear of height and adrenaline addiction person. 62 m from the ground, my heart was good, nothing problem. Waiting for my jump time, my heart was good. And when my time to jump, I was very steady. Only the excitement when I saw the ground beneath me, that's the greatest time ever. And then I jump, and scream out like crazy to getting out my stress. And I felt happy there. The addiction I want do that again and again, when the gravity pull you down, fought every fear and doubt for me. I feel that it's just right. Because finally I did that!

The second ride was a big swing! I did that with my 2 friends, very excited when the staff pull up us to the top. The more amazed thing was you need to pull the cable by yourself to make you swing. And when I pull out the cable, we are just swinging back and forth, crazy and amazing!

Unfortunately, I can't take any pictures here because of the safety regulations doesn't allow me to take phone / camera while I played.


After all that excitement, it's time eats! We stopped by one of the famous restaurant called 청풍떡갈비 / Cheonpungtteokgalbi (Grilled Short Rib Patties). We ordered 마늘떡갈비 / Sutbul Garlic Grilled Short Rib Patties and 숱불떡갈비 / Charcoal Fire Garlic Grilled Short Rib Patties. And the taste definitely great! The interior of this restaurant very unique with a lot toys displaying surround the restaurant, feeling more homey and warm.

How to get there:
청풍떡갈비 (red: Cheongpungtteokgalbi)
Address : 충북 제천시 금성면 청풍호로 1643
1643, Cheongpungho-ro, Seongnae-ri, Jecheon-si, Chungcheongbuk-do, Republic of Korea 27211


And if we talk about FEARLESS.
For me, FEARLESS is not just you have courage to do a bungee jump or not fear to take the scariest ride in the theme park.
FEARLESS is when you stay smile when your heart broken two and aching.
FEARLESS is when you forgive the people whose hurt you.
FEARLESS is when you try to say to someone you love, how much you love them.
FEARLESS is loving someone without hoping they are going to love us back.
FEARLESS when you stop shopping to help other people who needed more than us.
FEARLESS is when you help other people without hope any thank you word for return.
FEARLESS is when you keep trying even everything seems impossible. It is not about you have the courage to do something dangerous, but how to learn to be more selfless, and being happy to help other people and never stop trying to reach the thing you want the most.

How about you? What's the meaning of the FEARLESS for you?


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment