Thursday, February 2, 2017

Buddha's Belly Thai Cuisine

Thursday! Tomorrow is Friday! So excited to welcome the next weekend. Already have a lot planned to do with friends.

The weekend is always being my excited day. Because all week days is full with work work work. And the weekend is my day to explore Korea, so weekend always feels like a holiday!


Last week was one of the biggest Korea Holiday, the Lunar New Year. In my hometown, since I have Chinese-blood, I always celebrate the Chinese New Year with visit our grandmother home and eating-party! So, it was a holiday and my family are so far away, yet I felt like want eat some Asian Cuisine food, me and a friend went to Thailand restaurant called Buddha's Belly. We ordered Kuitieo Kemao / Thai fried wide rice noodle with Basil and chili paste sauce and Kaeng Kiew Wan Gai / Green curry with chicken.

How to get there :
Buddha's Belly / 부다스밸리
Seoul subway line 3 to Express Bus Terminal (고속버스터미널역) go to Shinsegae Mall (신세계 백화점)


After lunch, we take some walk around the Shinsegae Mall, eye-shopping and hunted some good books. And hungry again, time to dessert! We went to Swedish cafe called FIKA and ordered a Strawberries Green Tea Cheese Cake / 딸기녹차치즈 and coffee. To be honest, the appearance of the cake was really wonderful, but not really match with my tongue. Anyway Fika cafe has some interior store too, so while enjoying your coffee you can do some window shopping!

How to get there:
FIKA Swedish Coffee Break
Seoul subway line 3 to Express Bus Terminal (고속버스터미널역) go to the Shinsegae Mall (신세계 백화점)

Yeah, just like that I spend my Lunar New Year holiday! I wish you all prosperity, happiness, courage, luck and all the best things in 2017 Rooster Year!


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment