Sunday, January 29, 2017

That's What Makes Me Happy

Winter is Apparently not really fit to just get out and walk around, but make me bored just to stay at home. Luckily, Korea has a lot of good cafes to spend your time and eat or drink good dessert or drink. I just read about cute cafe called Moomin and Me Cafe.


Moomin and Me is cafe based on the character from Swedish called Moomin. They are a family of white, roundish fairy tale characters with large snouts that make them resemble hippopotamuses.


When you come, on the first floor you can see the Moomin accessories store, there are a lot Moomin-related accessories like Doll, stationeries, mug, until handphone accessories. Then you can enjoy Coffee and dessert at 2nd floor, the interior is all Moomin-related, also you can use the jumbo Moomin doll to take pictures with them. The 3rd floor is the restaurant, they sell like brunch and wine. On the ground floor we can find indoor photo zone room. You can take pictures freely (freezing-free when winter come).


How to get there :
Moomin & Me Cafe / 무민앤미 카페 (무민 카페)
23, Apgujeong-ro 50-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 06018 / 서울특별시 강남구 압구정로50길 23
Seoul Subway bundang line to Apgujeong Rodeo (압구정로데오) go to exit 6.


I really enjoyed my time here, but my stomach called me to have dinner. So I go to Gangnam to eat some chicken. And stop by to Chicken restaurant called Bravo Chicken & Pizza / 브라보치킨피자. This chicken restaurant quite new but already popular because isn't expensive and tasty. We ordered Half and half pizza: Hawaiian Pizza and Pepperoni Pizza / 하프앤하프피자: 하와이안 & 페페로니피자 and 켄터키 후라이드 치킨 / Kentucky Fried Chicken.

How to get there :
Bravo Chicken & Pizza / 브라보치킨피자
24-10, Gangnam-daero 84-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 06240 / 서울특별시 강남구 강남대로102길 13 1층,2층,3층(역삼동)
Seoul subway line 2 to Gangnam Station (강남역) exit 11.


Lately, I've been thinking what is the things make me happy? What's making me happy? And in my life, I always been surrounded by people whose sometimes thinking about money or appearance are the things make them happy. But You know as well as I do, it's not about what you look like, or your job, or how successful you are. It's about having people in your life that you love and who love you. . . That's all that matters. That's what makes me happy.

So, ask yourself. Is that money or appearance can buy you happiness? Or someone who loves you or you love?


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment