Monday, January 16, 2017

Get Up and Keep Fighting!

Another weekend. Another story. Together with falling snow, that day I went to meet my friends to have some good beer and food. So I made an appointment to go beer cafe called The Booth. The booth was sponsored The Beer Week Seoul last Autumn. Of course here we are, to enjoy some good beer! You can see the story in here WALK ON THE MOON.


I Ordered get wit or die trying beer. Another one was my friend's called 대동강 and imperial biscoti break. Hard name for beer! Then we ordered the full pan of half Cheese Pizza / 치즈피자 And the one of the best pizza I ever ate 페퍼로니 피자 / Pepperoni Pizza and 프렌치 프라이즈 / French Fries.

How to get there:
The Booth Gangnam 2nd / 더부스 강남2호점
서울특별시 강남구 강남대로98길 12-4 / 12-4, Gangnam-daero 98-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea.
Seoul Subway Line 2 go to Gangnam Station (강남역) exit 11.

If you want to drink beer while having fun and chat with friends, I strongly recommend The Booth. CHEERS!


After eating, we went to watch the currently-hot-movie Lalaland (but I take picture with Mr. Newt Scamander). And last week I just saw the Golden Globe Awards, when Lalaland breaks record for most Golden Globes won by a movie. And Emma Stone won as the best Actress made a very impressive speech:

"TO ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, WHO FEELS LIKE GIVING UP SOMETIMES BUT FINDS IN THEMSELVES TO GET UP AND KEEP FIGHTING, I SHARE THIS WITH YOU." - EMMA STONE

So wherever you are now, whatever you do now, if your dreams seems fade away, don't ever give up, stand up and keep fighting! Because hard work never betrays you.


After pizza and beer and movie, I met a friend and decided to eat (again) at a restaurant called Double Trouble / 더블트러블. We ordered the Double Trouble Sandwich / 더블트러블 샌드위치 and 폴드포크 프라이즈 / Pull Pork Fries. It was great! But unfortunately, because my stomach still full I can't eat a lot that time! But sometimes I'll be back there. Double Trouble interiors very interesting, the atmosphere like American Old Cafe.

How to get there:
Double Trouble / 더블트러블
서울 강남구 봉은사로4길 22 역삼동 810-13 1층 / 22, Bongeunsa-ro 4-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
Seoul Subway Line 2 go to Gangnam Station (강남역) exit 11.

It was one fine day with my very full stomach!


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment