Saturday, January 7, 2017

If You've Got Enough Nerve

My first post on 2017! Been so busy and don't have time to write a new story here. So this is weekend and time to tell you all my story!

Last week before closed the 2016, I went to the Seoul Dessert Fair.


There are a lot food trucks and dessert choices. Come with an empty stomach, ordered the Sausage and chicken stew from one of food trucks there. The sausage was impressive because they use croissant-skin to wrap around the sausage. Very delicious!
Macaroon! With cute shape and characters! I bought 8 of them! Love ❤️


After dessert, to spend time, we go traditional Korean food restaurant. We ordered 순대 (Sundae) / Korean sausage, 떡볶이 (tteokbeokki) / Stir-fried Rice Cake, 튀김 (Twikim) / Korean Fried Food. Nyam2! All of them are my favorite Korean foods!


Start the new year with new hair. I want to start fresh with the spirit to make all my dreams comes true.

This year is maybe going to be a big year for me, and I'm sure it will be. It will be a great year for me. So I'm trying to keep focus with what I want and never give up for that. And for all failed and painful things from last year, I'll keep trying to make the failed become success. And the pains become happiness. I'm not giving up, I just make a strategic retreat.

And for you all one thing you need to remember, don't give up if that thing is the thing you really want. Like JK Rowling ever said "Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."

So let's make everything possible. Don't ever give up!


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment