Saturday, January 21, 2017

A Shoulder to Cry On

Escaping myself from my daily-work-life and went to Seoul to meet friends. I've been so lucky to have them, they willingly come to meet me only for 1 hour in the middle very cold day.


Not waste my-1-hour-only time, we went to Mr. Holmes Bakehouse / 미스터홈즈베이크하우스. The best croissant bakery in town! Then we ordered Ferrero Rocher Croissant/ 페레로로쉐 크로와, Plain Croissant / 페라인 크로와상, Cruffin / 크로핀, Apple Bostuck / 애플 보스톡. I was grown up in bakery - factory family, so I definitely know about how's great bakery taste! And after 3 years living in Korea, Mr. Holmes Bake House is the best bakery I ever had. If you croissant-fans like me, you definitely need to come here and eat all of them! Wonderful!

How to get there :
Mr. Holmes Bakehouse / 미스터홈즈베이크하우스
서울특별시 강남구 압구정로10길 34 / 34, Apgujeong-ro 10-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 06028.
Seoul subway Line 3 to Sinsa station (신사역) get out to exit 8.


It was a very short time, escaped from my daily work life which is sometimes made you get a lot of pressure and stress. The hard thing here, as a foreigner, living and working in very different cultures and society, communicate with not-your-mother language, far away from your family and friends. You need to boost yourself with very positive things and surround yourself with the one you loved and friends whose always be there for you. Not even once they ever judge me or say bad things about me. People who's not only being there when you happy, but when you sad too. Sometimes, you just need someone by your side to heal your pain or just a shoulder to cry on.

Maybe it's not blood bonds that make us a family. Perhaps it's the people who know our secrets, and love us anyway.

And here I am, I got baked in Seoul in the middle of very cold winter day by my warm not-blood-bonds family. :) Keep fighting y'all!


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment