Sunday, March 12, 2017

Good Food, Good Mood

Delicious food makes your heart in peace! The food heaven from the famous 신세계 백화점 / Shinsegae Mall's Food court. OK, let's just talk about the foods!

EXCITED. One word describes me when I just got there. Food heaven. Dessert heaven. Can't take my eyes off that all of the food. Desire to buy everything, want to eat everything.


In the end, after the long eye seeing all the foods, I and friends decided to buy 모든튀김 / Korean fried snack, 만두 / dumpling, 치킨세트 / Chicken Set and 스시세트 / Sushi Set. And I still want to buy another thing anyway all the foods look delicious.


Alright, the Korean Fried Snack. Usually in Korea, if we buy Fried Snack, we will get the 고구마 / sweet potato, 오징어 / octopus, and 만두 / dumpling. This fried snack as always close to perfect. Not chewy and very crunchy, then close to perfect when you dip that to soy sauce. The crunchy texture complete with a salty taste of soy sauce was perfect and never going to be wrong. But actually the price quite expensive.
Price: 6,500₩


Dumpling! I've felt love at the first sight with this dumpling. The appearance of the dumpling was perfect, looks very temptingly and delicious. Then I ordered 3 pieces of dumpling. Ok, I really curious with the taste, made me have a very high expectation, but actually when I taste that, it is just okay, not really special but I'm pretty sure the dumplings really good for our health. Inside of the dumpling, there are Kimchi, Meat, and vegetables like the spring onion. The taste not really salty, but plain, because maybe the ingredients very healthy and if you want give stronger taste you can dip the dumpling on the Soy Sauce.
Price: each 1,500₩


Chicken Set! Fried chicken never wrong, right? Of course, this chicken set already blow my mind, even from the first bite. Start with sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, and fried with mayonnaise style of chicken. All perfect and match with my Indonesian-tongue! :) Definitely worth trying.
Price: 13,500₩


The last but not least, The Sushi Set. And of course the sushi set was perfect. With a lot choices and complete set. The sushi set was best choices for me. Definitely will be buying that again if I go there again.
Price: 6,000₩


And time for dessert, it was the weekend and all the cafe in the Shinsegae packed with people. After walking around finally we found a place at FRANK's gourmet specialty bakery shop. We ordered Red Velvet Cake / 레드벨벳 and Blueberry Cheese Cake / 블루베리치즈.


The Red Velvet Cake was nice. I've been tasting a lot of Red Velvet Cake around Korea and this was one of the best I've ever eaten. The texture was perfect, the cream was different, smooth and the sweet taste was bland enough when you eat together with the cake.
Price: 7,000₩


The Blueberry Cheese Cake. I think the slogan of this cafe perfectly represented the taste of the cake. Everything was perfect with the Blueberry Cheese Cake. I definitely can't explain the taste with words because the texture, the taste, the combination of cheesecake and Blueberry, everything was magnificent. I think this was the best cheese cake ever had! You definitely need to try that!
Price: 7,000₩


So if you need decent food and dessert, I really recommended to go to this place.

And how to get there:
Shinsegae Mall (Express Bus Branch) / 신세계 백화점 (고속버스터미널점)
176, Sinbanpo-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 06546 / 서울특별시 서초구 신반포로 176 센트럴시티
Seoul subway line 3,7,9 to Express Bus Terminal (고속버스터미널) exit 1.


And I still excited here to welcome the spring. Making my weekend spring list now. How about you? Are you excited now?


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment