Friday, March 3, 2017

My "Silly" Motivation

Busy, busy and busy day. I had been on my very tired day last week, even right now I trying to force myself to keep on fighting spirit despite my restless week. Nevertheless, I still trying to write this blog and tell a new story. Currently, the weather here, a bit warm, very good to take a walk or just enjoy the day with people we loved, unfortunately, I need to work. But, it's okay, let's back to my story last weekend.


It was a very cold day. And I was very tired, want some rest, but feel so lonely just to spend my time all alone at home, so I met friends with my starved stomach. Went to Hongdae and eat at a sushi buffet restaurant called Sushi O!


I can't tell you about the name of sushi one by one, but it's clearly worth to taste! They have a lot of choices of sushi, started from salmon, tuna, octopus, until eel. Not just sushi you can enjoy some fried food like potatoes, and varieties of 튀김 (Korean fried snack). There are a lot of salad and pasta varieties too, and for dessert, you can pick between jelly or ice cream. And for all of them, you can enjoy "all you can eat." I recommended to you to go there when you starve to sushi because the sushi was very delicious and varieties, for buffet standard, Sushi O is the best sushi house in town! And you can find the branch of Sushi O in every area around South Korea.

Price list :
For weekdays :
- Lunch : 11.00-17.00 13,900₩ / person
- Dinner : 17.00-22.00 16,900₩ / person
For Weekend :
Lunch / Dinner : 16,900₩ / person

How to get there :
Sushi O / 스시오 (Hongdae Branch)
100-6, Eoulmadang-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 04040 / 서울특별시 마포구 어울마당로 100-6
Seoul subway line 2 to Hongik University station (홍대입구역) exit 9



After lunch, of course time for dessert! After walking around Hongdae area with highly of temptations of shopping, we went to an eye-catching cafe called Cafe 'O Merry. The cafe was very cute still with the Christmas feeling inside. Simple with woods and seems-undone-building interior make you feel warm and comfort in the middle of the winter day. They sell some hand made interior decoration as well. I found one of them is standing beautifully on our table, A deer and pine tree the table decorated with paper cutting technique.

Okay, then we ordered Berry Brownie / 베리 브라우니 and Banana Foster / 바나나 포스터. And when our ordered out, I really love with their plating. For the drinks, I ordered my favorite Ice Caramel Macchiato. How about the taste? Let's talk about that!


The Berry Brownie is consist of 1 piece of Real Brownie, Vanilla Ice cream with Mix Berry syrup on the top. The Brownie itself very tasty with the chocolate taste and soft part in the middle, but feels crunchy on the top complete with cashew nut and sugar powder spreading beautifully like snow. Served together with the Vanilla Ice cream with perfect Mix Berry syrup on top of that. I'll give 5 stars for The Berry Brownie. The price is quite cheap too. :)
Price: 5.900₩


Banana Foster! Seems delicious just by the name. Served beautifully together with Vanilla Ice Cream and varieties of Nuts, like Cashew, Almond, and Raisin. The Grilled Banana was the perfect match with caramelized sugar on the top of that, give a crunchy effect when you eat the banana and never be perfect without the Vanilla Ice cream.
Price: 9,900₩

How to get there:
Cafe O' Merry / 카페오메리
49-3, Wausan-ro 13-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 04049 / 서울 마포구 와우산로13길 49-3
Seoul Subway Line 6 to Sangsu Station (상수역) exit 1.



Recently, the weather getting warmer, which means winter going to be ended. I am really waiting for Spring so I can wear beautiful dresses and coats without looking bulge and cold.

Spring season always been my favorite season, which flower blooming and the weather going to be very good to take a walk.

So, in the middle of this cold day, the waiting for Spring season make me excited and become my silly motivation to continue my life. Everything positive is always good, right? Even that's only a "silly motivation."

How's about your silly motivation?


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment