Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The Rustic Restaurant, BOBIRED Hongdae

Eat something delicious is always being my way to release my stress, so that day I decided to go Hongdae Area to enjoy some proper lunch.


Vintage and rustic is the one I think about the restaurant I visited called Bobired. The rustic theme, complete with hanging chain very beautifully decorated the main gate. When you get inside the restaurant you will find a big veranda with wood tiles. And when you come inside, interior rustic theme welcoming you in every corner of Bobired Restaurant. Not forget to mention about the hanging light star which hanging shiny and sparkling inside of the restaurant.


After we sit on our place, the waiter gave us a menu list and we ordered Ricotta Cheese Salad / 리코타 치즈 샐러드, Red Rib Stew / 레드 갈비 스튜, and Red Cream Pasta / 레드 크림 파스타.


First, for appetizer Ricotta Cheese Salad / 리코타 치즈 샐러드. Actually, I'm not really fans of vegetables, but since I moved to Korea my appetite of vegetables was changing a lot, I become salad fans. And this salad was fresh and the Ricotta Cheese was very melted into my mouth. Mini Tomato, lettuce, and red beet dressing by Balsamic Sauce made this salad really good for health.
Price: 13,000₩


The Red Rib Stew / 레드 갈비 스튜 consists of Beef Rib, lettuce, Pasta noodles, Green Onion, Garlic and all of them cover up with my lovely Mozzarella Cheese. It was delicious and we actually can choose the level of spiciness from this food. The level starts from level 1 to level 4. Level 1 is for the basic spicy and level 4 is for the most spicy. And we picked for level 3 of the spicy. And believe me, level 3 was enough to make me sweat but it was tasty!
Price: 14,000₩


Last but never least! The Red Cream Pasta / 레드 크림 파스타! Same as the Red Rib Stew, you can select the level of spiciness for this Pasta. And same as the Rib Stew we choose to level 3. It was crazily spicy and made me once again burning inside. But it was yummy! The Cream pasta was outstanding and the texture of the pasta was perfectly cooked!
Price: 13,000₩

How to get there:
Bobired Hongdae / 바비레드 홍대점
25, Dongmak-ro 15-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 04049 / 서울특별시 마포구 독막로15길 25
Working hours: Everyday 11:30 - 22:00 KST (except Public Holiday)
Seoul Subway Line 6 to Sangsu Station (상수역) exit 1 or Seoul Subway Line 2 to Hapjeong Station (합정역) exit 6.


I will give 4 stars for Bobired Restaurant. Personally, I really like the interior and the rustic theme of this restaurant. The food was great, but I suggest you to not try level 3 or 4 if you not fans of spicy food! I always good for eating spicy food, but I think level 1 or 2 will be enough. And I will recommend to come here at night, maybe for dinner because I'm pretty sure the place going more beautiful with the dim light of all the decorations and the lamp. Worth to try!


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment