Wednesday, July 5, 2017

How Fast Time Flies

Yesterday, I just tried to tidy up my files on the computer and I found 2 months ago taken pictures when I got a birthday treat from a friend on his birthday. That day I and friends went to Jamsil Area to get some brunch and celebrate my friend's birthday. We went to the infamous restaurant called Cafe de la Paix / Brunch Cafe Drape (드라페).


Cafe de la Paix located near to Seokchon Lake which famous with the Amusement Park Lotte World. So while you enjoy your Brunch you can enjoy Seokchon Lake view from your table.

With rustic yet modern theme of the interior, Cafe de la Paix divided by two areas, outdoor and indoor area, but because the weather still a little bit chilly, we picked an indoor table near the windows, so we can enjoy Seokchon Lake view while we make our stomach full.


Hungry. Really hungry, we ordered 4 kinds of food: Brunch Plate / 브런치 플레이트, Gamberoni / 감베로니, Risotto di Mare / 마레리조또, Beef Tender Mushroom Salad / 안심버섯샐러드.

And when the foods served, we really shocked because the size of the foods was so large.


Beef Tender Mushroom Salad! It's served wonderful and when you bite the beef meat and the mushrooms it was kind of juicy and the vegetables were so fresh so make everything blend well.
Price: 17,000₩


Brunch Plate was filled with Fried Fried, Sausages, Bacon, Toast, pancake, Corn, Eggs and Vegetables. Personally, I like with every spice and foods served in this Brunch Plate. It's like perfectly complete each other and created delicious taste.
Price: 17,000₩


And personally the best food for me was Gamberoni, it was one of the best pasta I've ever had! The pasta noodle was perfectly cooked and created the best texture of the taste. Still, complete with the fit-with-my-tongue pasta sauce, it's not too salty but rich with spices.
Price: 17,000₩


When I read the reviews about this restaurant, all reviews points out the most popular food in this place and that is the Risotto di Mare. Served beautifully with Garlic Bread and King Prawn, the taste of the pasta sauce was great complete with various of the seafoods.
Price: 17,000₩


Cafe de la Paix magically become one of my favorite restaurant and I definitely going to come again and try to another food.

How to get there:
Cafe de la Paix / Cafe Brunch 드라페
284, Seokchonhosu-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 05623 / 서울특별시 송파구 석촌호수로 284 현대레이크빌
Working hours: 09.00-02.00 KST
Seoul Subway Line 2 to Jamsil Station (잠실역) exit 2.
Seoul Subway Line 8 to Jamsil Station (잠실역) exit 10.
Seoul Subway Line 8 to Seokchon Station (석촌역) exit 1.



After having brunch, we take a walk to Seokchon Lake Area to enjoy the scenery and that time Seokchon Lake had a project called Sweet Swan Project. So they put big Swan Ballon in the middle of the lake, then we can take pictures there. Cute, isn't it?


When I saw the photos I taken about 2 months ago, I just realized how fast time flies. When I take the pictures, my age still started with number "2" but now it's no longer start with "2." The spring changed to be a hot summer and as a human I try to keep being a humble but not give up to reach my dream. Time maybe keep going away, but not with my dreams. It will be a reality someday because I'll never give up on that. Cheers everybody!


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment