Friday, July 14, 2017

Stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS

One day, just feeling suffocated with my works and all my daily activities, I just decided to go to some a good place with the silent atmosphere while enjoying good dessert and coffee. And so I went to Hapjeong Area to visit Saint Ives Cafe.


From the outside, Saint Ives cafe has looked simple yet glamor, surround with clean glass. If you get inside all white furniture with very simple interior design makes everything look clean and comfortable. The counter area, it was decorated very minimalist and simple, but look very elegant. You can see everything what is going on behind the counter. I personally really fall in love with every decorated in every corner this cafe, it's simple yet refined.

They have great designs for their cup too!


Tempted by the delicious smell of coffee I ordered Iced Caramel Macchiato and New York Cheese Cake. My friends ordered an Iced Vanilla Latte (Price: 6,000₩) and Cream Beige Milk Tea Episode #1 (Price: 6,800₩).


Let's talk about the Caramel Macchiato! I love coffee and I have 2 kinds of favorite coffee, which are Caramel Macchiato and Cafe Mocha. But this time, with my exhausted-mood, I ordered the Caramel Macchiato with Iced of course. The Caramel Macchiato was perfect, the soft taste of the milk blend well with the smell-good coffee. And the fresh feel from the Iced was helped me to back to my good mood.
Price: 6,000₩


And the New York Cheese Cake! I don't want to show me over reacting about this Cheese Cake but honestly, this was one of the best Cheese Cake I ever had! The softness of the cheesecake mesmerized me, the texture was not soggy at all, feel like full with cheese, but not easy to make you feel too much. It was perfect, not too sweet yet very cheesy!
Price: 6,500₩

How to get there:
SAINT IVES / 세인트아이브스
23, Dongmak-ro 5-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 04047 / 서울 마포구 독막로5길 23 서교동 399-4 2층
Phone: 02-337-7017
Working Hours: Monday to Saturday, 11.00-23.00KST
Seoul Subway Line 2 to Hapjeong Station (합정역) exit 3.



I'm sure we all ever heard about "Stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS," so in the middle of my exhausted from every hard time in my life, I decided to spend that with Dessert and close friends. Sometimes not to talk about the problems we have and just laugh with the closest person is always the best medicine for the exhausting day. I wish you all have a good day. And eat dessert when you stressed or exhausted, it will help even just a little. Cheers!


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment