Saturday, November 12, 2016

Sweet After Bitter!

Last week, all the eyes have been concentrated to the one thing, trump to be president-elect for the next 4 years. I don't have any comments for this, but I prepare for the worse since the USA is the most powerful country in the world.

Back to last month, I felt needed to refresh my head so I went to climb a mountain called Bukhansan Mountain with my friends.


Mt. Bukhansan is situated in the northern part of Seoul. Designated as a national park in 1983, the mountain is 78.45km wide and has 6 districts and extends out into Gyeonggi-do Province. The name Bukhansan means "big mountain in the north."


The courses started with easy track, the view was great, the weather was perfect, while talk we enjoyed the view. But, after walking around 1 hours the track was getting hard, stone and uphill road. I kept count how much kilometer left until the peak. ;p anyway, thanks for all my friends always give me support to not give up.


But not end yet, the track getting more more hard, Bukhansan is famous with granite peak, so the track was changed to be granite stone, and you need to grab a rope to climb. It's fun, but a bit scary, one mistake, maybe I'm going to fall down. But I made it.


And finally the peak! This is what wonderful when you climbing, arrived at the peak, to not give up in the middle and keep climbing no matter how's tired you are. In the middle of climbing, your body and your head fight each other. The body sometimes said to us to give up, you can't make it, but the head said not to give up, you can do it, you aren't person whose giving up easily. And I always heard my head for this moment. I always reject to give up, for anything, to my dream, to something what I want.


The peak view very wonderful, give me reminder how great our God. Stand in the granite stone while enjoying the view, drunk some Makgeolli (Rice-fermentation Alcohol) with friends and chat, very great and feel like sweet after bitter.

Anyway that's life isn't? You need to work hard, sometimes there is a lot pain, tears, and sweat, but in the end, if you willing to work hard and never give up you will achieve what do you want! Sweet after bitter! Don't ever give up on your dreams.


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment