Saturday, November 5, 2016

The Calm Before the Storm

It's been quite long since I wrote my last post, in fact, it doesn't mean I don't have time to write, I just trying to handle the storm whose coming after the very long calm.

It's been very hard to me lately since everything is not walking as what I planned before, there are a lot of change here and there, some bad and sad news never go but keep come. But I'm sure, not the happiness what's makes us grow, but the bad one. It makes us grow, more mature as a person. And one sentences, I always keep that in my mind "The comfort zone is never going to make you grow." And in the between of everything that's happened I decided to move on from my comfort zone as soon as possible, to find who I am and what I want, catch my dreams and work hard for that.


But, here it is. I'm not gonna tell you my sad story things! So, whats the best things to reduce stress???? EAT of course!


Okay, first I will take you to The B-Side Soul Diner / 더비사이드소울다이너 restaurant located at Hongdae. This restaurant seems not eye catching from outside, but after you come inside, you will welcome by dimly-light interior and unique decoration. I ordered the famous 미트토마토스쿱파스타 / Meat Potato Scoop Pasta and 더블테이크다운버거 + 와플 / Double Take Down Burger. My personal opinion, the Meat Potato Scoop Pasta was so amazing, the taste of tomato pasta combine with toast was perfectly blending. Double Take Down Burger, fully take down my stomach, tasty and deliver with beautiful plating. Satisfied!

How to get there :
The B-Side Soul Diner
19, Wausan-ro 13-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul / 서울특별시 마포구 와우산로13길 19
Telp : 070-8108-5755
Seoul Subway Station to Sangsu Station (상수역) go out to exit 1.


Okay, then with my very full stomach, I decided to keep walking around to Hapjeong Area to put my stomach's content in the right amount again and found the cute Hello Kitty Cafe. But because my stomach can't take any another food, I just take pictures and going to try the food there another time. :P

And that day, I paired Maroon Tank-top Dress with Grey Roundneck T-shirt complete with Leather-look Jacket and my Adidas Superstar.


Eye-seeing, walking around, (try) to shopping, and badly needed some caffeine, I've been mesmerized with one cafe called Humming Bella and go inside to buy a coffee there. Nice atmosphere, elegant, complete with crystal lamp and big glass windows surrounded the cafe, give some "expensive" feel here.

I just ordered some Cafe Mocha while enjoying the night street view of Hapjeong. And you can go there by taking the Subway get down at Hapjeong Station (합정역) exit 5.

And that's how I spend my short free time, try to ease everything weight me down, enjoy life and eat well. How about you?


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment