Sunday, November 20, 2016

The Autumn Foliage

After my crazy busy week, finally I can rest and met friends in the weekend. Tired YES! But every time I meet my friends, every pain and burden in my heart automatically change to be Joy and happiness. And this time for autumn foliage! Yay!


Started our day with lunch in the one of beautiful restaurant called Urban Garden, located in Gyeongbukgung area.

How to get there:
Urban Garden / 어반가든

City Hall Station (Seoul Subway Line 1, 2), Exit 1, 2.

It's very beautiful restaurant with classic and garden-theme interiors. I ordered Pesce Mare Pasta, CR-Pane Pizza, Chicken Diablo Pizza. The food was good and I felt the autumn foliage nuances in this restaurant.


After full my belly, we go to take a walk around area Deoksugung Doldam-Gil (Deoksugung Stonewall Road) (덕수궁 돌담길), enjoyed the autumn foliage scenery around there while drinking my favorite coffee.

How to get there:
City Hall Station (Seoul Subway Line 1, 2), Exit 1, 2 or 12


After that, we went straight to the Lantern Festival at Cheonggyecheon / 청계천. That's how I spend the night, walked through Cheonggyecheon Stream, enjoyed the Lantern Festival.

How to get there:
Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 5.

And lately in Korea, the politic situation not in good shape. To be honest, I'm not person whose talk about politics, but I just want to pray for the all politic conditions in this world, Korea, USA and my own country Indonesia. I hope all done well with peace and the best conclusion for everything.

In the between this autumn season, the fall of leaves and being ready to welcome the winter season, I reflect myself, what happened this all year and what my plan for my future. Keep doing the good things and fixing the bad one. And starting to plan my next move in my future. How about you?


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment