Monday, April 17, 2017

Sweet tooth's Dessert Heaven!

Here we come! The Dessert Heaven for your sweet tooth. Passion 5 is the one of biggest dessert cafes in Korea. If you are dessert lovers, with all sorts of desserts you can find here, this place can be your heaven on earth! Start from cakes, pies, crepes, eclair, until various fresh breads, gelato and etc, all dessert varieties can be found in Passion 5.


I and friends had a very difficult time when we pick what we want to eat! Every dessert was really tempting and delicious, I feel want to buy and eat everything here!

After done with my third round lingering all corners from this cafe, finally we decided to order Strawberry Crêpe Cake / 딸기 크레이프, Blueberry Venezia Boat / 블루베리 베네치아 보트, and Snow white's Red Apple / 백설공주 빨간사과.


First, the Strawberry Crêpe! It was so perfect. Try to cut that with your fork and you will know. The perfect taste with the delicate texture of crêpe skin and strawberry cream was blended well. At the peak of strawberry we can find a gold topping! Represented with a very good appearance and delicious taste made this strawberry crêpe hard to resist.
Price: 7,500₩


Blueberry Venezia Boat! Presented uniquely with plastic cup made this dessert more special. If you see from the top, it will be look like of a plant then try to scope that with your spoon, open your mouth and taste that! The sour taste from the Blueberry plus the sweet taste of the cream and the perfectly baked cake were created a tasteful Blueberry Venezia Boat!
Price: 5,500₩



The last but not least, The Snow white's Red Apple. When I bought that, I really curious with what I can find when I cut this cake. But I'm very surprised when I cut that and I can feel very soft cake inside. It was very soft and delicious, they wrap the cake with red-apple taste jelly outside, made this dessert presented very beautifully.
Price: 8,000₩

How to get there :
Passion 5 / 패션 파이프
272, Itaewon-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 04399 / 서울특별시 용산구 이태원로 272 SPC빌딩
Seoul Subway Station Line 6 to Hankangjin Station (한강진역) exit 3 or 1.


For my sweet tooth, this place is one of the heaven on earth for me. I really love dessert and definitely going to go here again. Not just one kind of dessert I can find here, but all kinds of desserts. And if you really Dessert-lovers I really recommended this place!


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment