Saturday, April 29, 2017

Welcome MAY!

I am really falling love with Korea's weather nowadays. It's not too cold, but not too hot either. Despite, I always busy with works, with weather like this of course you need enjoy the day outside and eat some delicious foods.


I went to Garosugil with a friend and eat really magnificent pasta, the one of the best pasta I ever ate. The name of the restaurant is Lobster Shack! The restaurant pretty small and has vintage-classic theme, I feel like come into some pirate's deck. All constructed with woods and pirate ship decoration.

I'm pretty starved that time and decided to order Lobster Shack Platter / 랍스터쉑 스몰 플래터 and Carbonara with cream base / 까르보나라.


The Lobster Shack Platter was good. The Platter consist of Baby Ribs, Sous Vide Pork Belly, Sausage, Chicken Rilletts, Tiger Shrimps, Pan Fried Vegetables, Salad, Grilled Bun. The taste was great and tiger shrimp was very yummy. This plate can be eaten together from 2-3 person.
Price: 39,000₩


The Carbonara was perfect, magnificent. The one of the best carbonara I ever eat! The carbonara consist with Garlic, Onion, Bacon and Mushroom. The cream was perfect not too salty, but make sure you not eat alone, because I'm pretty sure you going to be very full.
Price: 14,000₩

How to get there:
Lobster Shack / 랍스터쉑
30-12, Apgujeong-ro 10-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 06028 / 서울특별시 강남구 압구정로10길 30-12
Phone number: 02-6402-0904
Working hours: everyday 12.00-23.00KST. Break time: 16.00-17.00KST.
Seoul subway line 3 to sinsa station (신사역) exit 8.



After that, I moved to the Coex area to watch Beauty and the beast movie. After watching the movie, starved for some fresh drink, I went to Joe & The Juice and ordered Pick Me Up / 픽미업. Joe and The Juice are a juice cafe and served a lot sort of fruits and vegetable juices.


Pick Me Up is juice contain with Strawberry, Banana and Apples. It was very delicious and fresh, not forget to mention "healthy juice" because made with sugar-free and the fresh fruits. So if you starved for fresh juice and healthy drink, I really recommended to go Joe & The Juice.
Price: 6,500₩

How to get there:
Joe & The Juice / 조앤더쥬스
Parnas Mall Coex / 파르나스몰 코엑스
521, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 06164 (ground 1st floor) / 서울 강남구 테헤란로 521 치하 1층
Seoul subway line 2 to Samsung station (삼성역) go to Coex Mall.


Finally May going to come soon, and for me May is my month! So, I wish this May and next, every day will be only happiness and fun. Let's enjoy May!


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment