Sunday, April 2, 2017

Welcome to Downtowner

Still on the same day with my Leeum Museum visit (just click to read the story). I went to the famous burger restaurant in the area called Downtowner.


I read a lot review about this burger, and because the review shown good results I became so curious then decided to try. Downtowner restaurant open at 11.30AM KST and always have long queues since morning. I arrived in 12.00 and there were already very long waiting lines. I wait about 45 minutes before I'd got my menu list from the staff. They always give the menu first so while we are waiting we can pick our burger to order later.


The restaurant not very big with American style and undone-building interior. They have an open kitchen so we can see every activity there. Already picked our choices for ordered, my friend went to cashier to order and pay the burgers. I ordered Bacon Cheese Burger, then my friends ordered Avocado and Cheese Burger. Not forgot to order Garlic Butter Fried Fries for eating together.

Waited for about 10 minutes, finally our awaiting burger coming out! Personally, I loved their packaging design, very simple and vintage, match well with their interior.


Crazily hungry, I'm barely forgetting to take pictures. My burger, The Bacon Cheese Burger was amazing! I guess this is one of the best burgers I ever eat before. The bread was perfectly made, blend well with the taste of Bacon and Cheese (FYI, I am a bacon maniac). When I bite my burger, the sauce, mayonnaise, and the cheese melt into my mouth amazingly match well with the beef patties. And suddenly my burger all gone! Feel never can't get enough.
Price : 7,800₩.


The fried fries! This one is great too though. The garlic butter sauce was yummy and tasty, blend well with the well cooked fried fries. No greasy taste from the garlic butter sauce, so I think I can eat a very huge amount of this fried fries. And don't worry about my fat. ;)
Price : 6,300₩.


For the Avocado and Cheese Burger, because my friends crazily eat that too, we not even tried each other food like always. But they said everything was perfect. The Avocado Burger (Price: 9,300₩) contained of beef patties, cheese, avocado and bacon. For the Cheese Burger (Price: 6,800₩) that contained of beef patty and cheese.

How to get there :
Downtoner Burger / 다운타우너
28-4, Itaewon-ro 42-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 04400 / 서울특별시 용산구 이태원로42길 28-4
Seoul Subway Station Line 6 to Hankangjin Station (한강진역) exit 3 or 1.


I can guarantee, this Downtoner Burger really worth to try! Even I need to wait for long queues, I definitely going to come again.

By the way, Spring Season slowly to come! Are you ready to enjoy the great view from the blossom of the flowers? I wish your life is beautiful same as the blossom of the flower in the middle of the spring season!


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment