Thursday, August 10, 2017

Looking for Answers

Sunny day on weekends, craving for delicious food, and need friends as a shoulder to cry on, I departed to Garosugil area for release all my heavy heart. And maybe shopping will be healed pain in the heart.


Before shopping, I and friends decided to recharge our energy with good food, so I went to a restaurant called ABLE / 에이블. ABLE's interior is so look "natural" and "green," the entire restaurant decorated with flowers or leaves, the table made from woods, the wall was left "peel" naturally, created a "vintage" feel there. In the center of the restaurant, there is a wooden rack and they put a glass bottle with real flower plants, look so green and fresh. I really love the interior!


Okay, time to order the food! Starving for something creamy we ordered Broccoli Shrimp Cream Pasta / 브로콜리 새우 크림 파스타 and Egg in Hell / 에그 인 헬 for 1st batch. And the second batch was for dessert! We ordered Berry Berry French Toast / 베리베리프렌치토스트 and Brownie / 브라우니.


Start from Broccoli Shrimp Pasta / 브로콜리 새우 크림 파스타! It was good and I really love with their platter, it was simply served with a big white bowl and they put bread in the top of Pasta. The amount of food was so big, the creamy pasta was perfect, and the cooked the broccoli with very exact temperature, it was very soft yet crunchy. The shrimp was fresh and delicious as well.
Price: 17,000₩


The second one was Egg in Hell / 에그 인 헬. When the food served, I thought the name they use for this food is so fitting with the platter. They use like small cooking pan as plate, in the middle part, we can find a baked egg with sunny side up style surround with red tomato sauce. When you try to stir, the egg yolk was blown up and mixed well with the Tomato Sauce. Inside of that, we can find bacon bit and delicious mushroom. Egg in Hell was served with bread as well, so you can try to dip the bread into the Tomato Sauce!
Price: 16,000₩


Time to dessert! Actually my stomach was so full to eat some heavy dessert, so we ordered some ABLE's infamous dessert called Berry Berry French Toast / 베리베리프렌치토스트. Berry Berry French Toast was containing with various fruits, Toast and maple syrup. I really love with fruits, so this is one of my favorite desserts. It was fresh and healthy!
Price: 15,000₩


The other one, Brownie / 브라우니 was good, the brownie was delicious and match well when eat that together with the Vanilla Ice Cream. It was light, fit as dessert when your stomach already full.
Price: 7,000₩

How to get there:
ABLE / 에이블
12, Apgujeong-ro 14-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 06029 / 서울 강남구 압구정로14길 12
Phone: 02-3445-7335
Working hours: Weekdays: 10.00-22.00KST, Break time 15.00-18.00KST. Weekend 10.00-22.00KST.
Seoul Subway Line 3 to Apgujeong Station (압구정역) exit 5 or
Seoul Subway Line 3 to Sinsa Station (신사역) exit 8.


Overall, the interior was great (I love it), the food was okay, seems expensive, but not forget to mention this restaurant located at Garosugil so the price is just okay. I just quite disappointed with their service, the waitresses weren't friendly at all, no smile even. But never mind, anyway, I just came to enjoy the food!


Lately, I just feel everything crumble down over me, the plan which I made before not going well, the job I always do with all my heart there was disappointed me as well, it isn't about the job, but the people. I keep looking for the answer for everything that happened lately. What's wrong? What do I actually need to do? But in the end, it just keeps giving me another question without an answer. Then, I just close my all question with this closure.

We're all looking for answers, in life, in everything. Sometimes the answer we are looking for, have been hiding just below the surface. Other times, we find answers when we didn't even realize we were asking the question. Sometimes, the answers can catch us completely by surprise. And sometimes, even when we find the answer we've been looking for, we're still left with a whole hell of a lot of questions.

I hope you already find the right answer for every question you all have. And I hope the answer doesn't lead you to another confused question. Just live your life. Keep Smile.


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment