Saturday, August 5, 2017

The Summer Coffee

Still continue my journey at the same area with my last post, the Korean traditional place Ikseondong / 익선동. After filling up my tummy with the delicious Korean Food from Banjoo / 익선반주, I and friends need some fresh coffee to refresh our energy. And so our eyes captivated by one of the beautiful cafe in that area called Ale pub / 에일당 (read: Eildang)


Ale pub is a beautiful cafe with Korean Hanok Traditional building. Vintage-Rustic theme can found in every corner of this cafe. The wood-made furniture, rustic wall and the classic-vintage ceiling. In the center of this cafe is an outdoor area, you can enjoy the sunlight without feeling hot because they decorated the ceiling with draping cloth. Personally, I think It was a beautiful place to spend time with close friends. I felt some comfort and warm when I went there.

Because my stomach already full with lunch food, I and friends just ordered some coffee. For me, the Ice Caramel Macchiato and my friend ordered Green Tea Latte. But when I read the reviews about this cafe, customers always recommend the Pizza is worth to try. Then next time, if I come here again with empty stomach I would like to try the Pizza!


My Ice Caramel Macchiato was wonderful, it was fitted with my tongue! Not overly sweet, but not bitter, it was fresh and matching to drink when hot weather like nowadays.
Price: 5,000₩

How to get there:
Alepub / 에일당
33-9, Supyo-ro 28-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 03133 / 서울특별시 종로구 수표로28길 33-9
Seoul Subway Line 1, 3, 5 to Jongno 3-ga (종로3가역) exit 4 or 6.


Overall, I really fall in love with this cafe, not just this cafe but whole of Ikseondong Area! The Hanok Village with all Korean traditional theme restaurants and cafes was mesmerized me, made me want to stick around longer. This place being my bucket list to explore more when I have time later.


So, if you want to enjoy Korean Traditional Culture come to the Ikseondong / 익선동 area! I recommend you to avoid weekend, because this place going to be packed with people and maybe you need to wait for a long time to only just eat. Other than that the price of the food quite expensive but delicious, so it's worth to try! Two thumbs up!


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment