Thursday, September 22, 2016

Okinawa Day 4

Day 4! My fourth day in Okinawa was my culinary tour! 
Dressing up myself by Blue Flower Shirt from Forever 21 and Ripped Short Pants of Mixxo, completed with gladiator sandals by Forever 21. And protected my own face from Okinawa very-strong sunlight by Snoopy Pink Cap.



Started the day with Original Garlic Shrimp Plate from the famous Shrimp Wagon. Such a great way to start my day! The sauce was really full of spices, and the shrimp meat very tender but the skin was crunchy and delicious. Perfect and I love it!


Second destination was soba restaurant. We ordered Pork-belly Soba and Pork-ribs Soba. The taste was really good, the pork was so tender, the soba noodle was cooked well. But it's impossible for me to eat all of them. The portion was too big for me to finish.


And yes. If you travel to Okinawa, don't forget to try the Blue Seal Ice Cream. They label themselves as Okinawan Ice Cream. The taste was wonderful. Five stars for Blue Seal.


Sunabe Seawall is literally full of foreigner people whose living and working in Okinawa. The situation and atmosphere there is not like a Japanese village. We can stroll around the alley full with fancy restaurant and bar. Or you can enjoy the sunset and the beach while walking along the Sunabe Seawall.  


Time to dinner, we went to American Village.
And enjoyed some sashimi. Very fresh and delicious. ♥️ always been my favorite Japanese food.



The American Village is a big entertainment complex located in central Okinawa Honto. Many American military bases are located in the area, and the entertainment complex' theme of Americana provides a nostalgic pleasure for residents of the bases as well as an interesting diversion for the locals. The American Village complete with a big American outdoor shopping mall with lots of shops, restaurants, cafes.

The most recognizable characteristic of the American Village is the large Ferris Wheel. You can enjoy the American Village night-view while take the Ferris Wheel.

And time to go back to the hotel and packed!


The place in between Korea and Japan I lost in translation. Not one word I can't understand about Japanese. Make me want to learn more about the languages from all over the world.

The place in between the sky and the sea. Okinawa magnificent, beautiful sky made me look the world in wonder, and the sea it's sparkling showing off their wonderful crystal emerald water, made me recall the beauty of my Indonesia's sea.

So I closed my adventure in Okinawa with my excitement of the Okinawa's Nature view. 
Back to Korea and back to my daily activities. :)

FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment