Saturday, September 17, 2016

Okinawa Day 1

I just got back from Okinawa, Japan for my summer holiday last month. I stayed for 4 nights 5 days there. So the story starts from here. 

Arrived! And first thing first was pick up our rental car. The rental car company provides shuttle bus for renters from the airport to their garage. 
Check out this website if you want to rent a car.
http://www.otsinternational.jp/otsrentacar/en/ 

Note: I recommended you to rent a car if you want to go to Okinawa. Because public transportation is not really comfortable and the weather of Okinawa in summer is crazy hot. (Trust me, my 27 years experienced lived at hot-Indonesia-weather not even helped me to survive that).





After done with car rental thing, My first destination is Chinen Misaki Park.
The Chinen Misaki Park located at easternmost point of Nanjo City, this park offers spectacular views over Kudaka Island, one of the most sacred sites in Okinawa, and a star-filled night sky. It is also known as the best spot to watch the first sunrise of the year.







Time for lunch and we went to Curcuma Cafe.
One of the famous restaurants with great sea view of Okinawa.
We ordered Special Curry Set. It's pork, chicken and beef fried with delicious curry sauce for dips. The taste is good with strong taste of the spices, remind me with Indonesia food. However, not really Japanese food feeling here, but I like it.


The best thing from Curcuma Cafe is the view!
You can directly see the Okinawa sea spread around in front of your eyes while eating cold mangoes.


And I met this little cutie-boy.
You knew when you think it's love, this cutie-boy trying to catch me with his passionate-aggressive charm.
It is an attractive quality for me. In a world where everyone is bored.
I like people with emotion. :)
By the way, here I paired my Blue Polkadot Tank (Cotton On) with Dark Blue Denim Short Pants (Hush Puppies) and Forever 21 Gladiator Sandal. 



Not enough yet, time for dessert. Hamabe-no chaya is a cafe with sea view.
You can enjoy your dessert and drink by enjoying the sea view through your "window-seat" and you can play water at the beach if you want.


After checked-in, we went to International street to have some dinner but the weather once again makes us crazy. It's very hot and humid.
Ate some chicken and pork teriyaki while enjoying Japanese beer.
In my personal taste, Asahi still the best! ;)
And my very first day at Okinawa DONE! 

FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment