Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Okinawa Day 3

Day 4th! Woke up early for snorkeling at another island called Minna Island. 
We need to take boat around 30 minutes to get there.



Paired my Rashguard set from Barrel ( www.getbarrel.com
and Bikini Bottom and Brief by Forever 21. Diamond Cap by New Era ( www.neweracapkorea.com )

Minna Island is known as “Croissant Island” because Minna Island's unusual crescent shape. 
The beach of the Minna Island is known for its clean water and white sand with the beauty of the Caribbean Sea view. 
This island really matches for snorkeling. 
This time I didn't bring my phone to water, because I decided to enjoy and focusing myself to the beauty of the sea.

I bought a snorkeling package from tour agency. 
Because that's more comfortable and efficient. The price of the package is approximately 100$.
(boat round trip+lunch+snorkeling complete with the snorkeling equipment if you don't bring that+beach umbrella to protect you from the sun).

NOTE : It's going to be difficult to find something to eat at Minna Island. 
If you don't buy tour package, I suggest you to bring some food. 





After done with snorkeling, we went to Churaumi Aquarium.  It was the biggest aquarium in the world until it was surpassed by the Georgia Aquarium in 2005. I met 3 very big Whale Sharks here. Actually, I'm very fall in love with ocean creatures. My favorite one is Whale Orca. 

But actually, I feel sad when see they can't live freely in their habitat.
Even I'd love and grateful be able saw them directly, but I hope they can live freely in the sea and meet their family and friends. Like as we like to do as a human. 

And I paired The Colorful Paint Jumpsuit with Forever 21 Sandal, completed with Orange Straw Hat. 



Starving! Time to savor the famous steak in Okinawa called Steak 88.
Aha! We ate Spiny Lobster Steak and Prime Sirloin Steak. Hem~ what can I say from this steak is~ if you compare that with the price, it was very different with my expectation. :)


With full tummies, we went to Kouri Bridge. A nearly 2,000 meter bridge which connects Yagaji island and Kouri island offers the stunning panoramas of the emerald green ocean.
Kouri bridge is the longest toll free bridge with a span of 1,960 meters in Japan featuring the spectacular ocean views which will dazzle your eyes as you cross the bridge. You'll only need 10 to 15 minutes to drive around the whole island.

And stunning Okinawa's sky made me see the world in wonder while closed my 3rd day! 

FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment