Monday, September 12, 2016

HELLO!

HELLO! 
For formality, I want to introduce myself. Called me Trista. 
Indonesian but currently staying in Korea. I really love traveling, eating and fashion. 3 reasons why I decided to start this blog, to share my story and because of no substitute for memory, I hope what I write here, going to remind me of every memory I created or I will create next.  

The place in between, the name I pick for this blog is meaningful words to me. I always live in between everything. Between my country, Indonesia and currently living country, South Korea. Between my parents and new family called friends. Between my job and my hobbies. Between place, between people, between culture and between all of the things.

The last but not least, I hope this blog going to bring you good inspiration or little smile on your face. Enjoy!


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment