Tuesday, October 18, 2016

An Old Story Reminder

Culinary day!
Perfect weather, I spend my day to eat and enjoy dessert.


I paired my Adidas Superstar with short ripped jeans and White T-shirt + cream flower bolero tank.


Started by the famous dessert at a cafe called Snob, located at Sangsu Station. You can find old-vintage cafe, it's just looks like an old house with a big garden in the outside. Have 2 stories with a classic ambiance.

Crazily picked the cake, finally me and friends ordered Tiramisu Tarte, Banana Tarte, Citron Cake and Fraise Tarte. As a dessert-lover, I've to give all of them 5 stars! But for personal taste, I picked Banana Tarte to be my best dessert that day! ;)

You can get there by Seoul Subway Line 6 to Sangsu Station (상수역) get out to exit 1 and go straight. You can find out more information in this link snobblue.com



After early-dessert, I went to one of the notable universities in Korea called Ewha Woman University (이대여대). A lot of Tourists come here simply for taking pictures because Ewha University has a very pretty, Europe-feel university building.

How to get there: Take Seoul Subway Line 2 to Ewha Women University (이대역) exit 3 and go straight.

While standing at this university, suddenly I thought back about my High School lives. I studied at Stella Duce Woman Senior High School in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. All-woman high school and the students are coming from all around Cities in Indonesia, so there are a lot language and culture differences too. In the place between all women and the diversity of the cultures , I learn about how to observe other people, live with them and learn about a lot new cultures. To cherish, to respect, to value about what they believe, being friendly and learned to be adaptable person. You will be learning about how to respect yourself, being an independent, stronger, and autonomous girl. It's fun!

If I can pick the time I want to come back to, that time, my senior high school time is definitely the one of the answers.


And back to my culinary things. I went to eat dinner at restaurants called Roscoco / 로스꼬꼬 at Gangnam.

We ordered 치킨 스테이크 팬치즈밥 / Stir Fried Rice with Chicken, 더블크러스트 그릴 치킨 피자 / Double Crush Grill Chicken Pizza, and 베이컨 크림 파스타 / Cream Pasta with Bacon (no picture, I was too hungry and forget to take the picture :p).

The taste was good, services were good too and the most surprised thing is the price was so cheap for the fine taste like that.

Good day. Good mood.


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment