Thursday, October 6, 2016

Once Upon a Time

Once upon a time, weekend and not sure what to do, when one of my friends recommends me to visit China Town located in Incheon. My friend said there are a plenty of delicious Chinese food and places to take pictures. Sooooo, I went there.

As soon as you arrived there, you are going to be welcomed by Chinese song street performance and the big dragon gate, of course with red color.


I paired Blue Long Shirt with my lovely Tall Black Converse Chuck Taylor.


Super starves, so I started the day with eat!!! I went to the Chinese restaurant called 연경 (Yeongyeong), it's a well-known restaurant in Chinatown. If you go there, you are going to see long queue there, but they have really big restaurants, so don't worry your not going to wait for a very long time.

I ordered the famous 하얀짜장면 / White (Black) Bean-sauce noodle, 탕수육 / Sweet and Sour Pork, and 새우만두 / Shrimp Dumpling.

It was my first time to eat White Black Bean Sauce Noodle, usually, we always eat 짜장면 with black sauce, but this one has white sauce so we called 하얀 (white) 짜장면 (Black bean sauce noodle). I can't find a lot differences between the white and the black one, but for my personal taste, the white one has a milder taste than the black one. Sweet and sour pork always be one of my favorite food and the dumpling was perfect too.




The place in between my fairytale imaginary life and my real life, I start to think about if I can live in the fairy tale story I want to become Rapunzel. How about yours?

If you already watch Tangled Movie you can find Rapunzel as the kidnapped Princess whose lived in the very tall tower and trapped there for 18 years, until she met a handsome Thief, Flynn Rider (Eugene Fitzherbert) and the journey is begun. Rapunzel's very independent, she can take care of herself and she's definitely come up with really entertaining ways to keep herself busy. Charmed everyone with her Innocence. And Flynn Rider is a handsome man, bad boy :P and willing to protect Rapunzel no matter what.

And the greatest thing about the fairy tale story is always starts with "Once Upon a Time" and always ends up with "Happily Ever After."

I'm sure if your story does not end up with a happily ever after, that's mean it's not the end yet. Keep your spirit on while created yours "Happily Ever After" version. :)

And in the end of the day, all people in the world live Happily Ever After. :)


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment