Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Life as We Know It

ESCAPE. One word I can describe about the day. ;)
After one week full busy day, I feel like I wanted to escape myself to the place full of blue sky and green color of the grass, enjoy the sunset and chat with my closest friends.


And I found the solution! The Han River Park is the perfect place to do anything what I described about.




Han River is The river has witnessed the history of the Korean people for over five thousand years, through good and bad times. The riverside parks offer a nice hideaway for the citizens of Seoul.

Covering a huge area that is dedicated to the citizens, providing areas for sports and relaxation. You can see many people strolling or jogging along the trail paths, in-line skaters, bicyclers, and soccer fields or basketball courts.
Han River Park is beautiful in the evenings as well, filled with the lights from Han River, the surrounding city buildings, streets, and the traffic. The sound of the river waves blends well with the city’s nightscape. It is especially good to use the ferry cruise in the evening as well, viewing the river area and scenery in the pleasant river breeze.

More information and how to get there please refer to this site :


Paired my black tall converse chuck Taylor with maroon T-shirt by Forever21 with Blue Light Denim, the weather a little bit cloudy but still can catch the sunlight.

I ordered Chicken with the best food-delivery application ever! The application called 배달민족 (The Delivery Services Nation). Korean called themselves as a Country with the best delivery service, and I'm 100% agree to that. Korea really has the best and convenient delivery service! They can do delivery, everything, every time and everywhere. Only with one click and you'll get what you want!


Do you ever feel like wanting to left everything behind and escape? Because I did. I do. It doesn't mean you don't love your life or the people in it. Maybe you just want to start over and some people said "Run from the Reality". But for me why you aren't changing that? If you do not feel right anymore? Why we must keep stay in the place or time or condition, when we feel not comfortable anymore? It's not "Run from the reality" because I know I'm mature enough not to run from the reality. Just change that, design your life as what you want, but don't be ruthless to another. :)

In the between my busy daily life and life what's I dreamed about, I just want to have some little escape, so I just lay down on the mat, sometimes felt the grass touch my skin naturally. Ate fried chicken and drink beer while enjoy the blue sky and talk with my closest friends. I just enjoy my little "Escape."



After that we just enjoy the view of the sunset, the wind was blowing out perfectly. It's good.



And time for dessert! You know right if stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Trust me, this is really the best way to ease your stress! Eat desserts! We ate Yogurt Tart, Orange Tart and Real Chocolate Tart by Tarr Tarr (타르타르). Each Tart was very special, the texture of the pie is very yummy and crunchy. Two thumbs up to all of them.

For more information please click : http://www.tarrtarr.com/
So how do you spend your little escape? I wish you enjoy your day! ;)


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!

3 comments: