Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Cosmos Flower

Still same topic, I wrote in my last post. Flower Festival. I think this is the last flower festival before the autumn season make every leaf in the tree fall down beautifully.

Welcomed by the spread of colorful Cosmos Flowers, became the last flower festival in Korea before the autumn season.






COSMOS FLOWER FESTIVAL / 코스모스 축제

These photos were taken in September, early of the Fall Season at Nari Park (나리공원). I paired the black one piece dress with Black Converse High Chuck Taylor, completed with matching-flower-color Orange hat.

What : Cosmos Flower Festival

When : Middle of September.

Where and How :
1. Nari Park (나리공원)  
Subway Line 1 to Yangju (양주) go out exit 2.

2.Haneul Park (하늘공원)
Seoul Subway Line 6 at World Cup Stadium Station (월드컵경기장) go out exit 1.



Lately I've been busy make a lot plans for my future. But in the between of everything there is a lot of unexpected things happens. It's not always good things, but bad things too. Sometimes the bad things make me feel mad and give up, but I refused to and think maybe the unexpected things going to bring the bright future.

The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives.

Have a nice day and Keep warm.

FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment