Sunday, October 23, 2016

Seoul Fashion Week 2017SS

Last full week, start from 17 to 22 October 2016, 2017SS Seoul Fashion Week / SFW has been held in the Dongdaemun Design Plaza / DDP. All the fashion industries in Korea, centralized their eyes and time for this event.


Korea is the one of countries with high fashion demand, proved once again through their unique fashion style. Since they started until the last day of this event, DDP become the most crowded place in Seoul, all the celebrities, fashion model, fashion designer, fashion activist, fashion blogger were gathered, not forget to mention photographer, writer, fashion magazines until television broadcasters.

There were fashion shows from the famous Korea designers, such as Ordinary People, Blindness, Push Button, etc. You can check the list at www.seoulfashionweek.org


Little information about DDP. The Dongdaemun Design Plaza, also called the DDP, is a major urban development landmark in Seoul, South Korea designed by Zaha Hadid and Samoo, with a distinctively neofuturistic design characterized by the "powerful, curving forms of elongated structures". The landmark is the centerpiece of South Korea's fashion hub and popular tourist destination, Dongdaemun, featuring a walkable park on its roofs, large global exhibition spaces, futuristic retail stores and restored parts of the Seoul fortress.

How to get there : Seoul Subway Line 2, 4 ,5 Get off at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station go out Exit 1.


And I paired my black T-shirt with Army Jacket and Abstract, Colorful Bodycon skirt, both of them by Forever 21. And my Black High Converse Chuck Taylor. And my bag comes from knit-handwork bag made in Indonesia.

This is my first time came to Seoul Fashion Week. In the place between all this fashion world, I felt I need to express myself more than before, being yourself and be whatever you want, wear whatever you want, style yourself as yourself, not somebody else. Follow the trends, but don't blind your heart, don't change who you are, be yourself and don't forget to keep grateful. And for me, fashion is one of the ways to express myself.



After refreshing my eyes at SFW I've got lunch at a fine dining restaurant called Dochi Pizza. The interior has some dark yet elegant nuances.

We ordered Quattro Stagione Pizza / 콰트로 스타지어네, it's a four kinds of pizza, made from gorgonzola, mushroom, ham, shrimp and dried homemade tomato. And Gamberi Crema / 감베리 크레마, it's a penne pasta with a very great cream sauce, and honestly I'm falling in love with this pasta, kept eating and eat even my stomach already feel so full. So great.

How to get there : Seoul Subway station Line 3 to Donggik University Station (동대입구역) exit 2.

And my day has not ended yet, I've got invited to cooking class by the Korea Food Festival. So stay tuned, and wait for my next post!


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment